Monday 26 October 2015

Task 1c- Audio Visual

On beginning this task I was rather apprehensive and slightly worried about posting something online. I have never posted a video online before of just solely myself talking about my experiences or anything to do with my life. I looked at the different ways to approach the task and found that for me personally I should probably go with the type of video that would challenge me the most! Which for me, is sitting in front of the camera on my own, talking to the world about my view on the course and trying not say "erm" all the time and fidget with my hair (which is harder than it sounds for me). After many takes, lots of forgetting what I was going to say and fidgeting with my hair constantly for a good few minutes, I finally managed to make a short video of my experience on the BAPP course so far. I tried to make it a bit more personal  and wanted to speak out to all the other students as I know we're all working through the same tasks at the moment and I've gained a lot of help personally from watching other BAPP students videos from this task. 

Here I have included a link to my video which is on youtube. 
Feel free to comment on the video and my blog and I look forward to hearing everyones feedback! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRtvBHZxueY

No comments:

Post a Comment